Rooms that have, well, room.
When The Hermitage Hotel first opened in downtown Nashville in 1910, it boasted 250 rooms that were very modern for the day. Tiny, but modern. Through the last 100 years, the hotel has seen many renovations which today has 122 rooms and suites.
Our 2003 renovation and restoration added even more space to our luxurious guest rooms and suites. The average size of our guest rooms is 500 - 650 square feet. (Incidentally, that is larger than most New York City apartments).
Many of our rooms have spectacular views of the historic State Capitol building and of downtown Nashville.
The other stuff:
- Spacious marble bathrooms with double vanities, a deep soaking tub, a separate shower and enclosed water closet. Not to mention a 20-inch LG Flat Panel television.
- Molton Brown bath gels and soaps
- Plush, oversized towels and robes
- Elegant linens and down-filled duvets
- iPod alarm clock docking stations
- DVD/CD player
- 42-inch flat panel televisions
- Three two-line phones
- DVD/CD players
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet connections
- Complimentary local calls
- Full housekeeping service twice a day, including nightly turndown service (with complimentary water and fresh baked sweet creations from our pastry chef)
- An array of complimentary newspapers delivered to your door each morning
- Upscale magazines in every room
The Ultimate Luxury Experience: The Presidential Suite at The Hermitage Hotel
Our Presidential Suite is 2,000 square feet, overlooking the Tennessee State Capitol in downtown Nashville. With elegant décor and gracious furnishings, it comes with unique amenities and extra service.
- One or two spacious bedrooms (there is an additional charge for the second bedroom)
- Two full, marble bathrooms
- Wet bar and service kitchen
- Formal living room with 42-inch television
- Formal dining room with seating for eight at a custom-made round table
The Presidential Suite is perfect for honeymoons and VIP accommodations. It can be a prestigious hospitality suite for business functions. Or a stay in the Presidential Suite, with its pull-out-the-stops pampering, can be the gift of a lifetime – maybe to yourself!
In-room dining and...
- 24-hour room service featuring fine dining from the Capitol Grille or light, casual fare
- Afternoon cider (or fresh squeezed lemonade) and cookies in the Lobby
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea available in the Lobby
Keep Fit or Get Pampered
- A sun-lit fitness room featuring treadmills, cross-trainer and stationary bikes each with personal televisions, as well as individual strength equipment
- SPA SERVICES. Enjoy massages, wraps, or scrub treatments in our massage therapy suites with locker rooms. CLICK HERE for our full list of services.
- We are pet friendly. (We do not have pet weight or size restrictions)
- Our daily $50.00 pet fee includes: a custom bed in the room, treats, and nightly turn down service
- Dog sitting, walking, and massage services available
- In room dining menus created specifically for pets
- The most sophisticated meeting rooms in Nashville, to accommodate parties from 14 to 500
- On-site business services with computer station, printer, copier and fax machine
- Full secretarial services and notary services
To enhance your stay in downtown Nashville
- Nashville entertainment options and tickets - let us help you make the most of Music City!
- Theater tickets
- Restaurant reservations
- Luxury automobile rental
- Personal shopping
- Our award-winning Capitol Grille offers some of the finest dining in Nashville. The Oak Bar is great for a relaxing snack or casual meal
- Valet parking in our covered garage
- On-call limousine service
- On-site shoeshine services
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Rachel's Boutique for unique Hermitage Hotel gifts for the home.
Also, be sure to check out our Sister Properties
The Jefferson Hotel in Richmond, VA,
Kiawah Island Golf Resort Kiawah Island, SC,
Sea Pines Resort in Hilton Head, SC.