- On-site dining at Capitol Grille and Oak Bar
- 24-hour Concierge
- On-call limousine services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 5,427 sq. ft. of event space through five unique event rooms
- Business center
- Fitness center featuring Expresso HD cardio bikes
- The Spa at The Hermitage Hotel
- Rachel’s Boutique for gifts and sundries
- Dry-cleaning services
- On-call shoeshine service
- Recreational activities
- Pet-friendly rooms and amenities
- 100% non-smoking accommodations
- Nanny and babysitting services
- Valet parking in covered garage ($45 per night)
- Luxurious Frette linens and down-filled duvet
- Exclusive Hermitage Hotel Luxury Mattress
- Pillow menu with selections of memory foam, buckwheat, and down pillows
- Views of the Nashville cityscape, Tennessee State Capitol Building, and surrounding areas (select rooms)
- In-room dining
- Italian marble bathroom with a double vanity, deep soaking tub, bathtub caddy, and separate master shower, enclosed water closet, and in-mirror bathroom TV
- Molton Brown® London bath gels and soaps
- Complimentary newspaper delivered each morning – local, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today
- Luxury magazines in every room
- Plush robes and oversized towels
- 42” flat-panel TV
- DVD/CD player
- Bose sound system with alarm clock and docking stations
- Writing desk and chair
- Complimentary high-speed wired/wireless Internet and local calls
- Full housekeeping service twice daily, including nightly turndown service (with complimentary water and fresh-baked sweets from our pastry chef)
- Nespresso machine
- Stocked refreshment center
- Exclusive pet features
- In-room safe
The Hermitage hotel mattress is a unique, handcrafted experience made exclusively for us!
Taking the very best of old world mattress crafting learned through generations of luxury mattress makers, the Hermitage mattress is the result of a collaboration with the British bedding supplier to the British Royal family. Like the Hermitage Hotel this mattress is truly one of a kind!
- Hand tufted using pure wool tufts- Helps pre-compress the mattress to minimize body impressions
- Soy based foam core- Provides unrivaled support and minimizes pressure points
- Belgium damask covers- Durable and breathable luxury
- Natural latex- Superior comfort and support aiding in a cooler night’s sleep
- Cashmere & Angora wool blend- Delivers a superior micro-climate keeping you cool when warm and warm when cold
The Hermitage mattress is truly a bed fit for the most discerning guest! Click the gold title of this paragraph for additional information.
Plum Wine By-The-Glass Beverage Experience
The Hermitage Hotel is Nashville’s first to implement the next-generation wine by-the-glass, on-demand appliance, Plum. The Plum appliance, which dispenses a perfectly preserved and temperature-controlled glass with every pour, has been installed in select room types including our Presidential Suite, City View Suite and in our Executive Suites, along with being made available in our restaurant’s world-famous Oak Bar.
Plum is the first super automatic wine appliance that enables consumers to have a premium wine-by-the-glass experience – just as the winemaker intended. It’s seven-inch touchscreen and integrated speaker serve as a virtual tasting room, displaying rich video and imagery of the wineries along with tasting notes.
"This technology provides a next-level experience for our hotel and restaurant guests, visitors and wine lovers. It not only offers a unique consumer experience, but it provides an opportunity for our valued guests to try high-end wines by the glass without ordering the full bottle,” said Tony Liartis, Director of Food and Beverage for The Hermitage Hotel.