Where is The Hermitage Hotel located? Located on 6th Avenue in the heart of downtown Nashville, The Hermitage Hotel is within walking distance of the Nashville Convention Center, the financial district and historic 2nd Avenue. The State Capitol and the Tennessee Performing Arts Center are located across the street, and the Ryman Auditorium, Printer's Alley and the Nashville Arena are only a few blocks away.
What travel options are available for The Hermitage Hotel? The Nashville International Airport (BNA) is served by American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways, Air Canada, SeaPort Airlines, and Vacation Express. A full range of ground transportation choices are available including rental cars, taxis, limousines, buses, shuttles, Lyft, and Uber.
How many rooms does The Hermitage Hotel have? There are 122 luxurious guest rooms and suites, averaging over 500 square feet. The Presidential Suite has 2,000 square feet, and offers an incredible view that overlooks the State Capitol.
Are exercise facilities available? Yes! Our sun-lit fitness room features treadmills, cross-trainer and stationary bikes, and individual strength training equipment. Bikes and treadmills feature personal televisions.
Do you offer spa and massage services? Yes, you can enjoy massages, wraps, or scrub treatments in our massage therapy suites with convenient locker rooms.
Can I bring my pet? Yes! We are pet friendly, and do not have pet weight or size restrictions. Our daily $75.00 pet fee includes: a custom bed in the room, treats, and nightly turn down service. Dog sitting, walking, and massage services are available, along with in room dining menus created specifically for pets. Please visit our Pampered Paws Program page for more information.
What are The Hermitage Hotel's dining options? Our award-winning Capitol Grille offers some of the finest dining in Nashville. The Oak Bar is great for a relaxing snack or casual meal and boasts one of the top Bourbon lists in the city.
What guest services are available? Our dedicated staff is committed to fulfilling guests' needs. Available services include but are not limited to:
- Valet parking in our covered garage
- On-call limousine service
- 24-hour concierge service
- 24-hour room service, including hospitality services
- In-room safes
- High-speed internet access
- Laundry/dry cleaning and shoe shine
- Multi-lingual staff
- Customized site-seeing itineraries/tours
- The arrangement of baby-sitting services
- Transportation reservations
- Theater tickets
- Restaurant reservations
- Luxury automobile rental
- Personal shopping
Can I purchase any of the linens, bedding, or personal care products placed in my room? Bedding, linens, personal care products and more area available for purchase from Rachel's Boutique. Shop in-person or online.
What are some of the attractions within walking distance of the hotel?
- Nissan Stadium - 8 blocks
- Music City Center- 4 blocks
- Bridgestone Arena- 3 blocks
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center - 2 blocks
- State Capitol - 3 blocks
- 2nd Avenue Entertainment District - 4 blocks
- Broadway - 3 blocks
- Music Row - 1 mile
- Vanderbilt University - 2 miles
What are some of the historical attractions in the Nashville area?
- Belle Meade Plantation
- Belmont Mansion
- Cannonsburgh - A Pioneer Village
- Carnton Plantation
- Carter House
- Historic Mansker's Station Frontier Life Center
- James K. Polk Home
- The Hermitage: Home of President Andrew Jackson
- Oaklands Historic House Museum
- Tennessee State Capitol
- Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum