Honors & Awards
- Forbes Five Star Rating, 2016 - 2019
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts: Legend Collection
- Historic Hotels of America
- United States National Register of Historic Places
- #1 Hotel in Tennessee - U.S. News & World Report
- Top Hotels in the USA - U.S. News & World Report
- Best City Center Historic Hotel - Historic Hotels of America
- Top 50 Hotels in the United States – U.S. News and World Report
- Top 500 Hotels in the World – Travel + Leisure
- Top 10 Historic Hotels in the U.S. - USA Today
- Best Places to Stay in the South- Southern Living
- Best Hotel in Tennessee- MSN
- Best Hotel to Stay in Nashville- Trips to Discover
- Nashville Business Journal
For all press related questions, contact us at email@example.com.
View the hotel fact sheet.
The Land Trust for Tennessee
As an integral part of Nashville history for over one hundred years, The Hermitage Hotel is committed to preserving both the natural and historic landscapes of our city. For a century, we have served as a cornerstone to Nashville's economic development, witnessing the aesthetic joys and environmental importance that Tennessee's natural lands have to offer.
Recognizing the unique potential in forging a relationship with the Land Trust for Tennessee, we hoped to not only preserve the bountiful lands we call home, but to educate and entice thousands of our annual guests and community members with the importance of this mission. In 2008, through a visionary program, the Hotel began contributing a small donation from every hotel stay. To date, this program has raised more than $750,000 for land conservation and directly contributed to the protection and preservation of more than 85,000 acres of Tennessee land—an area roughly six times the size of Manhattan.
The relationship with The Land Trust for Tennessee has not only allowed guest donations to contribute to the preservation of our land and historic treasures, but also our renowned Capitol Grille features food almost exclusively cultivated on The Land Trust for Tennessee's Glen Leven garden.
Hatch Show Print
Located blocks from The Hermitage Hotel, Hatch Show Print is one of the country’s oldest working letterpress shops, operating since 1879. Hatch Show Print is widely known for the colorful posters and handbills have produced for legendary musicians such as Johnny Cash, Hank Williams and Elvis Presley over the years.
Keeping in line with our own iconic spot in Nashville's history, The Hermitage Hotel teamed up with Hatch Show Print to create original artwork celebrating the hotel's 100th birthday. The fresh look is featured on letterhead, note cards and business cards for the hotel, and is the basis of menu and signage design in the hotel’s restaurant, Capitol Grille.