The GRAND BALLROOM
With nearly 2,500 square feet of unobstructed space to organize as you wish, the Grand Ballroom is an impressive setting for larger meetings and events. It is located directly off the lobby and features an ornate ceiling and majestic Russian walnut paneling.
- 2,484 square feet of unobstructed space
- Capacity: 30-200 (seated dinner)
- Capacity: 30-300 (reception)
- Capacity: 100 (classroom)
Enjoy great views of 6th Avenue during your event in the Veranda. This historic space with a cosmopolitan feel is the ideal setting for receptions, luncheons, dinners, bridal showers, and much more.
- 1,386 square feet
- Capacity: 30-90 (seated dinner)
- Capacity: 30-150 (reception)
The Performing Arts Suite
Flexible and intimate, the Performing Arts Suite is perfect for medium-sized board meetings, breakout sessions, private dinners, and media events.
- Capacity: 10 - 40 (seated dinner)
- Capacity: 10 - 50 (reception)
THE STATE ROOM
Perfect for intimate board meetings, our State Room is designed with comfort and efficiency in mind and features a fixed boardroom table, ergonomic high-backed leather chairs, and natural lighting.
- Capacity: 12 (conference)
THE GOVERNORS SALON
Centrally located on the mezzanine level with views of our stunning lobby, the Governors Salon is well-suited for board meetings of up to 40 guests. This space can also be utilized as an office or communications center.
- Capacity: 10 - 30 (seated dinner)
- Capacity: 10 - 40 (reception)
The GRAND LOBBY
With a magnificent painted glass skylight and both Tennessee and Italian marble covering its expanse, the Grand Lobby transports every guests to a different time. This space is best suited for cocktail receptions and serves as a perfect lead-in to an event in our Grand Ballroom.
- Capacity: 300 (reception)